- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Committee Signup (please sign in at entrance)
- Approval of General Meeting Minutes Monday, October 15th
- Maxwell Gear – VanTiel Duncan
- Community Service – Lacey White
- Networking – Rebeccah Lystash
- Social Events – Marc Mason
- Cultural Committee – Cameron Reed
- Conference – Alex Paul
- Online Communications Plan – Sheila Koohpai
- No Business Items
- Women’s Caucus: 16 Days Against Violence – Sharisse Grimes
- Open Discussion
Do not forget to place your last-minute orders for this season’s fabulous Maxwell gear! It’s super easy to pay and order online through a Google Form and Paypal.
Maxwell Gear makes for great Christmas gifts…Only 43 days until Christmas!
As our first step in streamlining communications about events, we have set up a calendar to publicize events organized by PAIRA committees and PAIA student organizations. Here’s how you subscribe:
For Google Calendar users:
- Log into your google calendar.
- On the left side of the page, click the drop-down menu option for “Other calendars”
- Choose “Add a friend’s calendar”
- Put “email@example.com” as the email address in the prompt that appears
For Outlook Web App users:
- Log into your Outlook Web App calendar.
- On the left side of the page, right-click “Other Calendars”
- Choose “open calendar” from the menu that appears
- Fill in “Internet calendar:” with “https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/paira.maxwell%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics” in the prompt that appears
Have an event you are organizing on behalf of PAIRA or another PAIA-associated student organization? Email the what, when, where details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it on the calendar.
We hope to supplement our PAIA-centered event listings soon with data from Maxwell’s career office and the school’s events calendar. Stay tuned!
In order to better serve the Maxwell community, the Executive Board is looking for input as to what time works best for those interested to attend the monthly PAIRA meetings and how important attendance at these meetings is to to students. Please take the time to take the Survey Monkey Poll below! (It’s short, I promise!)
Thank you on behalf of PAIRA’s Executive Board.