As our first step in streamlining communications about events, we have set up a calendar to publicize events organized by PAIRA committees and PAIA student organizations. Here’s how you subscribe:
For Google Calendar users:
- Log into your google calendar.
- On the left side of the page, click the drop-down menu option for “Other calendars”
- Choose “Add a friend’s calendar”
- Put “firstname.lastname@example.org” as the email address in the prompt that appears
For Outlook Web App users:
- Log into your Outlook Web App calendar.
- On the left side of the page, right-click “Other Calendars”
- Choose “open calendar” from the menu that appears
- Fill in “Internet calendar:” with “https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/paira.maxwell%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics” in the prompt that appears
Have an event you are organizing on behalf of PAIRA or another PAIA-associated student organization? Email the what, when, where details to email@example.com so we can get it on the calendar.
We hope to supplement our PAIA-centered event listings soon with data from Maxwell’s career office and the school’s events calendar. Stay tuned!