Do not forget to place your last-minute orders for this season’s fabulous Maxwell gear! It’s super easy to pay and order online through a Google Form and Paypal.
Here’s the Gear Guide and the Online Ordering Form!
Maxwell Gear makes for great Christmas gifts…Only 43 days until Christmas!
As our first step in streamlining communications about events, we have set up a calendar to publicize events organized by PAIRA committees and PAIA student organizations. Here’s how you subscribe:
For Google Calendar users:
- Log into your google calendar.
- On the left side of the page, click the drop-down menu option for “Other calendars”
- Choose “Add a friend’s calendar”
- Put “email@example.com” as the email address in the prompt that appears
For Outlook Web App users:
- Log into your Outlook Web App calendar.
- On the left side of the page, right-click “Other Calendars”
- Choose “open calendar” from the menu that appears
- Fill in “Internet calendar:” with “https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/paira.maxwell%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics” in the prompt that appears
Have an event you are organizing on behalf of PAIRA or another PAIA-associated student organization? Email the what, when, where details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it on the calendar.
We hope to supplement our PAIA-centered event listings soon with data from Maxwell’s career office and the school’s events calendar. Stay tuned!
In order to better serve the Maxwell community, the Executive Board is looking for input as to what time works best for those interested to attend the monthly PAIRA meetings and how important attendance at these meetings is to to students. Please take the time to take the Survey Monkey Poll below! (It’s short, I promise!)
Thank you on behalf of PAIRA’s Executive Board.
Maxwell Gear Sale is back this Fall! Get your orders in before Monday, November 11th! PAIRA is offering new products, styles, logos and colors for its 2013 Fall Collection. Browse through the Maxwell Gear Guide and make your selections.
Ordering and Payment
Just a three step process:
1) Make your selections for your items in the Gear Guide and generate the proper codes (using the Code Generator at the back of the guide), for each item that you want.
2) Go to the online order form to place your order and shipping information with the final total. If shipping to a place of residence please remember to add $7.00 to your total.
3) To complete your transaction visit PayPal and remember the email address to send your purchase to is email@example.com. By using the secure website PayPal the Maxwell Gear Committee can now accept credit, debit and bank transfers as payment this year. If you would like to mail a check we ask you to still complete steps 1 and 2. All checks must be received by Nov. 8th. Mail to: PAIRA at 215 Eggers Hall, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244.
Remember: Online orders and payments via PayPal must be received by Nov. 11th.
How will I receive my order?
If you are off campus, please include your shipping address and choose the correct shipping option. If you are on campus, you will have a chance to pick up your order in the AV in Eggers Hall.
When will I receive my order?
Right in time for the Holidays. Orders will be available for pick up during the week of Dec.2nd. All shipments will go out on that week as well.